Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for promoting hair growth. Massaging the scalp with pure heated coconut oil is very effective in achieving thick hair. The proteins present in virgin coconut oil provide the nourishment for hair growth. Massaging the scalp with hot coconut oil will improve the blood circulation to the scalp and in better absorption of the nutrients by the hair follicles.
- Heat the coconut oil and massage the oil to the scalp using the fingertips.
- Always massage in circular motion, do not apply too much pressure.
- After applying the oil cover your head with a thick towel dipped in hot water.
- Leave the oil on hair for half an hour and wash it off with mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy at least once a week to get strong, thick and long hair.