This is a must see and must share story! Please click here to be amazed!
The ‘ L I TT L E ‘ Things~
As you might remember, the head of a company survived 9/11
Because his son started kindergarten.
Another fellow was alive because it was
His turn to bring donuts.
One woman was late because her
Alarm clock didn’t go off in time.
One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
Because of an auto accident.
One of them
Missed his bus.
One spilled food on her clothes and had to take
Time to change.
Car wouldn’t start.
Get a taxi.
The one that struck me was the man
Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,
Took the various means to get to work
But before he got there, he developed
A blister on his foot.
He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.
That is why he is alive today..
Now when I am
Stuck in traffic ,
Miss an elevator,
Turn back to answer a ringing telephone …
All the little things that annoy me.
I think to myself,
This is exactly where
God wants me to be
At this very moment..
Next time your morning seems to be
Going wrong ,
You can’t seem to find the car keys,
You hit every traffic light,
Don’t get mad or frustrated;
It May be just that
God is at work watching over you.
May God continue to bless you
With all those annoying little things
And may you remember their possible purpose.
Pass this on to someone else, if you’d like.
There is NO LUCK attached.
If you delete this, it’s okay:
God’s Love Is Not Dependent On E-Mail!!
(that’s the cool part)
7 Easy Ways To Fat Burning Fast
Are you ready to fire up your fat burning capabilities? The basics of metabolism has everything to do with fat burning.
Whether you are trying to lose a few extra pounds, or building a sculpted body, you will need every available technique in your arsenal when you begin to fight FAT. If you are only using one or two tactics you may get there eventually, but you will have a long uphill battle.
Are you ready to fire up your fat burning capabilities? The basics of metabolism has everything to do with fat burning. It is the biochemical processes that take place in the body; the breakdown of nutrients in the blood after digestion, resulting in growth of new tissue, more energy, and the release of wastes.
You have billions of cells- nerve cells, muscle cells, fat cells, blood cells, and all kinds of cells. These cells burn up a lot of energy as they get their job done in a well metabolized body, but a person whose metabolism runs slow, a lot of excess fat will be stored because not enough energy is burned up. The good news is that the metabolism furnace can be turned up substantially. There are several things which affect the metabolism such as exercise, the digestion of foods, body temperature, and hormone activity. Here are seven of the easiest ways to burn fat faster. You can go to www.best-fatburner.net and get all your fat burning supplements and weight loss products.
1. The food you eat. There are several foods that actually burn fat faster than others. Spices is one food that can help you burn more calories by triggering a thermodynamic burn that can last several hours after eating.
2. The time you eat. The best time to eat the largest portion of the foods you eat for the day is before two o’clock. Make sure you never skip a meal, especially breakfast. The process of eating actually starts your burner blasting. Do not skip breakfast, and wait until mid-day to eat because if you do your metabolism will run slower all day. That means you are burning less fat, which is not what you are aiming for. You want to burn fat faster, not slower.
3. The amount of food. If you deprive yourself of food, your body goes into a survival mode and slows itself down to prepare for a possible famine. That means that fad diets are definitely out if you want to burn fat faster. But on the other hand, if you eat more calories than your body uses throughout the day, these additional calories will be stored as fat. Therefore, the secret is moderation. Try eating three small meals and two small snacks daily. It’s like throwing another log on the fire whenever you eat, but remember- small amounts of food at a time. If you have too much food in the stomach at any one time, it will slow the fat burn down, totally defeating the purpose.
4. To prevent build up of fat you need to increase your daily activities. The muscles are where all the calories are burned during exercise, and the more efficient the muscles are at burning fat – the quicker weight loss can be achieved. To be an efficient fat burner you need to increase your muscle mass. The timing and various types of exercise also contribute to a turbo metabolism. When you perform any kind of activity your body burns fat and glucose. The good thing is that you do not need to exercise hard to burn fat. It’s a good habit to begin exercising every morning. Do as much as you can until you reach an entire hour each day, five or six days a week.
5. Do your strength training before doing any cardiovascular work. It takes the body about 15 minutes to warm up and start burning fat. For example, if you are jogging for 45 minutes, you will only be burning fat for the last 30 minutes of your workout. Instead, try lifting weights for the first 15 minutes, which gives your body the time it needs to warm up. By the time you hit the road, you will be burning fat during the entire jogging session. PLUS – you will have built muscle too!
6. Do not do the exact same workout every day. Your body will start to get used to that exercise, and eventually it will stop burning fat calories. So if you jog one day, try a different activity the next day. Keep rotating the exercises, that way your body will stay at an optimal fat burning state. The best way to burn fat is to work out as hard as you can for as long as you can. But if you are just beginning a program, try varying the intensity from fast, to normal, to fast, to normal. This will help to build endurance, and eventually, you will be able to extend the high intensity periods until your entire workout is done at an ultimate fat burning speed. The fat burning equation is simple. The more muscle tone you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are not active. Go to www.best-fatburner.net for a good fat burning supplement to use during your workouts.
7. Inhaling and exhaling through your nose, rather than your mouth also helps to stabilize your heart rate, and increase your endurance. Of course you know this means turbo charged fat burning.
With these seven tips, you should be well on your way to burning fat at an optimal level. If you stick with these techniques, and make them a part of your day – your body will amaze you in a few weeks. http://www.amway.com/georgegreen has all your supplement, fat burning, and weight loss needs at affordable prices.
The Truth About Bottled and Tap Water
Whether you’re a dedicated bottled water drinker or someone who prefers drinking water straight from the tap, there are a few things you should know about the source of your H20. First of all, just because it’s in a bottle does not necessarily mean that the water comes directly from a natural spring or well; it may actually originate from a public water source — that’s right, some bottled waters are just tap water in disguise. There are also a number of different kinds of bottled waters. Here are six of the most common types:
6 Types of Bottled Water
- Purified wateris essentially tap water that has been purified through a distillation, deionization, or reverse-osmosis process. Purified water may also be referred to as demineralized water. Purified water is typically taken from metropolitan water sources, and then put through commercial filters to remove any chlorines, detritus, or other trace elements that should not be in the drinking water.
- Well watercomes from a well that penetrates through the water table. Well water that is bottled for public consumption is regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); however, private drinking water wells are not subject to EPA standards.
- Spring wateris sourced from a natural spring, where water flows directly from under the earth’s surface.
- Mineral wateris natural water that comes from a well or spring. It contains dissolved minerals and other trace elements (at least 250 parts per million). While some people believe that mineral water has more health benefits than other types of bottled water, the FDA does not allow a producer to add additional minerals to the water or claim that it provides health benefits.
- Sparkling wateris spring or well water that contains dissolved carbon dioxide, which makes the water naturally carbonated. Producers can replace the carbon dioxide that was lost during processing but cannot add more carbonation to what was naturally in the water.
- Artesian wateris a type of well water that is derived from an aquifer — a water-bearing underground layer of rock or sand.
Bottled Versus Tap
In general, safety standards for bottled water and tap water are the same with a few exceptions. For example, because tap water may become contaminated with lead as it travels through pipes, the government limits the amount of lead in tap water to 15 parts per billion, whereas the limit is set below 5 parts per billion for bottled water. Another major difference is that tap water is often fluoridated, but most bottled waters do not contain fluoride or chlorine. On the other hand, recent studies have suggested that certain plastics used in the containers for bottled water may contain potentially harmful chemicals known as phthalates, including Bisphenol A (BPA). If you’re concerned, you may consider purchasing water that has been bottled in glass or in BPA-free plastic.
The Bottom Line
Most people can safely (and inexpensively!) drink water straight from the tap. If you want to improve the taste of tap water, you can purchase a water-filtration pitcher, which reduces the amount of fluoride and chlorine and removes some unwanted chemicals and minerals in the tap water. And if you’re looking for a convenient way to stay hydrated and protect the earth, give up the disposable plastic containers entirely and treat yourself to a reusable water bottle made of BPA-free polycarbonate or aluminum, which are both environmentally friendly.